Has your Florida drivers license been suspended? Call Guy Seligman your Florida drivers license lawyer. They have been restoring driver licenses for over a decade in Miami, Florida Keys, Hollywood, Ft Lauderdale, Boca Raton, West Palm Beach, Daytona, Melbourne, Jacksonville, Ocala, Orlando, Kissimmee, ft Myers, Gainesville, Tampa, St Pete, Sarasota and all over Florida. "We help the working people get back on the road and work, earn a living and support their families. We are for the working people of Florida."
The Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (DHSMV) and the courts have the ability to suspend or revoke your driver’s license on a variety of grounds.
Suspended in All States
If you move and have a suspended license in your old state, you won’t be able to get a new Florida driver’s license.
If you drive on a suspended license you could be charged with a misdemeanor or a felony.
Contact the Florida License Lawyer Guy Seligman
We may be able to help you get a Restricted License
A hardship license can be obtained to drive to and from work. Whether you qualify depends on offenses and how many points you have on your suspended license and the reasons for the suspensions in the first place.
- Suspensions our team is experienced with include:
- Habitual DUI offender
- Reinstate for Child Support Delinquency
- Failure to Pay your insurance bill
- Habitual Traffic Offender
- Refusing to Comply with State Laws
- Lacking Florida Insurance
- Failure to pay your traffice tickets
- Violation Resulting in Death or Personal Injury (Not a DUI)
Getting Too Many Points
- 12 points in 12 months: 30 day suspension.
- 18 points in 18 months: Three month suspension.
- 24 points in 36 months: 12 month suspension.
To learn more call our drivers license reinstatement law office today.